lunes, 13 de mayo de 2024

I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN' YOU. Kiss

 
"I Was Made for Lovin' You" is a song by American hard rock band Kiss, originally released on their 1979 album, Dynasty. It was released as the A-side of their first single from the album, with "Hard Times" as the B-side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_(band)

Kiss (often styled as KISS) was an American rock band formed in New York City in 1973 by Paul Stanley (vocals, rhythm guitar), Gene Simmons (vocals, bass guitar), Ace Frehley (lead guitar, vocals), and Peter Criss (drums, vocals). 

Known for their face paint and stage outfits, the group rose to prominence in the mid-1970s with shock rock-style live performances which featured fire-breathing, blood-spitting, smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits, and pyrotechnics. The band went through several lineup changes, with Stanley and Simmons remaining the only consistent members. The final lineup consisted of them, Tommy Thayer (lead guitar, vocals), and Eric Singer (drums, vocals).  (Conocidos por su pintura facial y trajes escénicos, el grupo saltó a la fama a mediados de la década de 1970 con presentaciones en vivo de estilo shock rock que presentaban guitarras que escupían fuego, escupían sangre, humeaban, disparaban cohetes, baterías levitantes y pirotecnia. La banda pasó por varios cambios de formación, siendo Stanley y Simmons los únicos miembros consistentes. La formación final estaba formada por ellos, Tommy Thayer (guitarra principal, voz) y Eric Singer (batería, voz).

With their makeup and costumes, the band members took on the personas of comic book-style characters: the Starchild (Stanley), the Demon (Simmons), the Spaceman or Space Ace (Frehley), and the Catman (Criss). Beginning with their 1975 live album Alive!, Kiss became one of America's most successful rock bands and a pop culture phenomenon during the second half of the 1970s. Due to creative differences, Criss departed the band in 1980, followed by Frehley in 1982. They were replaced by Eric Carr (the Fox) and Vinnie Vincent (the Ankh Warrior), respectively.[1] The band's commercial success declined during the early 1980s before experiencing a resurgence in 1983, when they began performing without makeup and costumes, marking the beginning of the band's "unmasked" era that would last until 1996. The first album of this era, 1983's platinum-certified Lick It Up, successfully introduced them to a new generation of fans, and its music videos received regular airplay on MTV. Vincent left the band in 1984, being replaced briefly by Mark St. John before Bruce Kulick joined the band for the next twelve years. Eric Carr died in 1991 of heart cancer and was replaced by Eric Singer.

Aunque parezca mentira, hay versiones (covers) que cambian radicalmente el estilo.

The phenomenal Effie Passero returns to help us reimagine the 1979 KISS hit, “I Was Made For Lovin’ You” as an Ennio Morricone-style “Spaghetti Western” soundtrack.


Marina Martensson - I Was Made For Loving You (KISS COVER)

El alcance de la difusión de este tema queda patente en esta interpretación por más de 270 músicos en Moscú en 2019 con motivo del Rocknmob Moscow#8

The official video for the song "I Was Made For Lovin' You" by KISS, performed on Rocknmob Moscow #8. Moscow, Russia, Gorky Park.
 LYRICS

I Was Made for Lovin’ You.  Song by Kiss

… Ohhhhhyeah
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

… Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Tonight I want to give it all to you
In the darkness
There's so much I want to do
And tonight I want to lay it at your feet
Cause girl, I was made for you

… And girl, you were made for me
I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby

… Can yougetenough of me
Tonight I want to see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There's something that drives me wild
And tonight we're gonna make it all come true
Cause girl, you were made for me

… And girl I was made for you
I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby

… Can you get enough of me
I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can give it all to you baby

… Can you give it all to me
Oh, can't get enough, oh, oh
I can't get enough, oh, oh
I can't get enough

… I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

… Oh, I was made, you were made
I can't get enough
No, I can't get enough
I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me



Another cover








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario